Saturday, February 21, 2009

progress...

Remember a while back when I wrote about wanting to make this blanket for Madelyn's first Easter? Well, earlier this week I finally found some time to get started on it. Of course, I had to change it a little bit, mainly because they aren't supplying the pattern anymore. That's okay. Here's what I have so far:
It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It's just an applique with layers of clothing on top. I must admit that the skirt was a little more difficult though. You can lift it up and see her legs underneath. I am also planning on making an Easter basket filled with colored eggs. Hopefully I'll find some time this week to work on that.
Whaddyathink?

:o)

3 comments:

craftycrafter said...

I think the bunny is amazing. Far better than I could ever do.

Emily said...

Oooh, very nice. Very Eastery. :)

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Cute bunny for a very cute little girl!